Your acceptance of these terms will create a legally binding Agreement between you and P F Cusack (Tool Supplies) Limited a company registered at Companies House in London under number 02404505.
You must accept these terms in their entirety in order to use any of the facilities of either or both of our mobile application (the "App") and our website at www.streetworks.info (the "Website"); together "the Platform".
You must indicate your acceptance of these terms by scrolling down to the end of them and clicking ACCEPT only when you have read and understood them all.
You confirm your understanding that in using the Platform or any part of it and agreeing to these conditions of using it:
- You are wholly responsible for all data and information of whatever kind which you enter into the Platform.
- When you use the Platform's map data, directions, and other Content, you may find that actual conditions differ from that which is on the Platform, so exercise your judgment independently and use the platform at your own risk. You're responsible at all times for your conduct and its consequences.
- We provide the services on the platform "as is". We do not make any promises of a specific nature about the platform and the services it provides or any commitments about the functions of the services, their content or their reliability. We do not warrant the information provided by us is, complete, useful or accurate, that our services will be secure, operational, safe or error free, or that services will function without disruption.
- In particular, you acknowledge that the information relating to particular sites and roadwork layouts has been placed on the platform by third parties and not by us. We are not in any way responsible for controlling how or when our users use our services or the features, services, and interfaces constituted by them. We are not responsible for and are not obligated to control the actions or information (including but not limited to content placed on the site by third parties) of our users or other third parties.
- In confirming your acceptance of these terms you understand and agree that you will hold us harmless and not pursue in any way any claim against us and our constituent members resulting from the use of the platform, including that which is or may be alleged to be of an indirect or consequential loss nature. You release us from any claim, and from any damages in any way connected with any such claim you have against any third parties. You agree to hold us harmless, to defend us and indemnify us from and against all expenses of any kind, in any way connected to your access to or use of our platform.
By visiting the Website or creating an account on the platform, you agree to these terms which will then bind you contractually under English law.
You confirm your understanding that in allowing you to use the Platform and requiring you to agree to these preconditions of using it, we are not selling any part of the platform to you. We remain the owners of the platform at all times.
You also acknowledge in accepting these terms that your use of the Platform shall be subject to any rules or policies applied by any App store provider or operator from whose site you download the App.